Thursday, August 27, 2009

Haynie Trip to Ethiopia

I have not gotten any communication since Amy's call from DC yesterday evening. I am checking the Ethiopian Airlines page. It indicates that thier flight did land in Rome, but it doesn't show that it ever took off again to go to Addis Ababa. The scheduled arrival in Addis was noon today EDT. So am not sure at this point where they are.

I have emailed Ethiopian Airlines but would not expect an answer until late tonight since their admin office is probably closed for the night.

No news is always worrisome, but I'm sure we will be getting some communication soon.

Will relay any news as I get it.

Rick

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to fight tracking for that region. If you know the flight number you should be able to see which one of these three it is:

    http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByRoute.do?departure=%28FCO%29+Fiumicino+Airport%2C+Rome%2C+IT&arrival=%28ADD%29+Bole+Airport%2C+Addis+Ababa%2C+ET&departureDate=2009-08-27&x=24&y=6

    ReplyDelete